2020 Agency category: Sports Technology Awards
Agency of the Year – This celebrates the agency which, thanks to the adoption, use or creation of technology, has shown itself to tangibly achieve and / or deliver better work or solutions for the clients it serves, as well as how the agency has developed as a business entity in its own right.
Entries are invited from agencies working in any facet of the sports sector (including but not limited to marketing, media, sponsorship, content creation, broadcast, design etc.), working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What was the client objective
- What technology was used and how was it used
- What direct impact did this have on the activity / initiative
- How innovative and effective was the campaign
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.