2020 App category: Sports Technology Awards
Best App – This celebrates innovative apps in the sports sector which markedly improve the end-user experience of the market(s) being targeted.
Entries are invited from any organizations, including, but not limited to, brands, web developers, broadcasters, governing bodies and federations, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- How innovative was concept or the strategic thinking driving its development
- How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the work
- How far reaching was the work delivered (e.g. sports, markets, volume of users etc.)
- What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.