Super-Early Stage Startup of the Year category: The 2020 STA Startups
This award celebrates super-early stage start–up companies. To qualify, you must have developed a beta product that is currently being used / tested by end users (i.e. you don’t have revenues or have very low revenues).
The judges will award marks based on their assessment of
- The entry’s business proposition / service
- What IP is owned or is in development
- The market need being met and the defensibility of this market
- The entry’s commercial objectives and evidence of its potential for success
- How any funding to date has been used and how this has benefited the company
- The entry’s company growth plans relative to the market, and evidence supporting claims of success
If you have any questions about the Awards’ process or how entering can benefit your business, please contact our commercial team.
To learn more about this category, download the category form here