This award celebrates the best new technology-led concept in sports, created by a Startup business.
Companies must be no more than five (5) years old as of 31 December 2018.
The judges will determine the winner based on the following criteria
- The concept’s proposition
- The market need the concept meets
- The degree to which they believe the concept will meet this need successfully
- The scale and defensibility of the concept’s target market
- The degree to which associated IP is ownable
- The concept ‘owner’s’ commercial objectives
- The overall likelihood of success
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.