Best Sports Broadcast (Single or Series) – This celebrates the sports radio, tv or digital broadcast which has used technology to improve the end-user experience. Submissions can be for a single programme, series or tournament.
Entries are invited from rights holders, broadcasters and production companies, international and domestic federations and governing bodies, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What was the strategy driving technology within the broadcast context
- How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the broadcast
- How far-reaching was the work delivered (e.g. sports, markets, the volume of users etc.)
- What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.