Best Technology for Sports Betting – This celebrates technology created for or by sports betting businesses which tangibly improves the end-user experience and/or enables the betting company to achieve growth and/or undertake its work more quickly, innovatively or cost-effectively.
Entries are invited from any organizations, working in any market(s), country(ies), sport(s) or betting formats.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What is the purpose/market for this technology
- What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
- To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (e.g. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
- How far-reaching is the technology (e.g. sports, markets, the volume of users etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.