Best Wearable Technology – This celebrates innovative wearable technology created over the past 24 months (to have been on general release no earlier than January 2016) which enables more effective performance in a single or multiple sport. Technology targeting elite athletes or mass market technology is eligible to enter.
Entries are invited from any organizations, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What is the purpose/market for this technology
- What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
- To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (e.g. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
- How far-reaching is the technology (e.g. sports, markets, the volume of users etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
Entrants in this category may not enter the Most Innovative Sports Equipment or Apparel category
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.