This award celebrates the best business deal completed by or with a startup business, in sports technology, that closed between 30 June 2017 and 30 December 2018. The deal can span commercial partnerships, acquisitions, sales and mergers.
Companies must be no more than five (5) years old as of 31 December 2018.
The judges will determine the winner based on their assessment of
- The improvement in business proposition capacity
- The commercial impact of the deal on the company’s(ies’) annual revenues and profitability
- How the deal delivered value to shareholders and clients
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.