Education Institution of the Year
This celebrates the education institution which has shown itself – via a module/pathway or entire course – to deliver an outstanding education in the discipline of sports technology. Entries are invited from higher/tertiary education establishments including universities, colleges, polytechnics or similar, delivering sports technology courses of any duration.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- How many sports technology courses are being offered by the institution
- Highlights of the syllabus of the institution’s most popular courses
- The experience of key faculty teaching staff
- Evidence of teaching meeting industry standards based on rates of student achievement (e.g. transition into further study/workplace)
- Examples of past and current research projects being undertaken at the institution
- Examples of private sector partnerships in place at the institution
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. industry links, data demonstrating student satisfaction, standards of student achievement etc.)
Download the category form here
Multiple Entries can be used to give entrants a higher chance of winning or being shortlisted. If you have any questions regarding which category(ies) is best suited to your technology, please call our commercial team on +44 (020) 3150-2080
To explore the winning technology from last year see our 2019 Sports Technology Awards winners.