This celebrates technology in the mainstream fitness sector. Entries are welcome from B2B and B2C organizations, and include but are not limited to smart gym solutions, innovative virtual fitness platforms, innovative fitness streaming technologies, VR fitness solutions, virtual coaching, and training etc.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What is the market for this technology
- What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
- To what degree is the technology unique and innovative or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (e.g. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
- Does the technology make sound commercial sense (e.g. how scalable is the tech, what is its potential for growth and to what degree can it disrupt the existing market etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
If you are interested in entering the Fitness category here’s some more information on why it has been included in this year’s Sports Technology Awards.
The mainstream fitness sector has been emerging as an important market for several years but has achieved exponential growth over the past 12 months. As a rapidly burgeoning sector, with technology fundamental to its growth, the Sports Technology Awards has introduced this as a new and exciting category.
This award has huge scope, with entries expected from both B2B and B2C brands, spanning everything from in-gym innovations to innovative, at home technologies.
With fitness serving such an important role in so many of our lives, our judges are excited to witness the ideas transforming this industry.
The work which makes the shortlist is invariably world-class and visionary, so we are excited to be showcasing this at the Sports Technology Awards ceremony. This will take place on 6th May, 2021, at The Londoner Hotel, on London’s iconic Leicester Square.