Sports Equipment or Wearable category: Sports Technology Awards 2020
Best Sports Equipment or Wearable Technology
This celebrates innovative sports equipment spanning apparel, wearables and training hardware which enables more effective performance in a single, or multiple sports. This includes but is not limited to activity bands, motion trackers, clothing, gloves, footwear, training and conditioning equipment, body, joint and head protection, and equipment such as rackets, bats, skis and boards. Please note: entries in this category may not be entered into the Technology for Extreme Sports category
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What is the market for this technology
- What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
- To what degree is the technology unique and innovative or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (e.g. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
- How robust is the technology as a business proposition (e.g. how scalable is the tech, what is its potential for growth and to what degree can it disrupt the existing market)
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
Download the category form here
Multiple Entries can be used to give entrants a higher chance of winning or being shortlisted. If you have any questions regarding which category(ies) is best suited to your technology, please call our commercial team on +44 (020) 3150-2080 or register your interest for 2020.
To explore the winning technology from last year see our 2019 Sports Technology Awards winners.