Most Innovative Sports Partnership
This celebrates technology-led work in sports, involving two or more entities, where solutions have been created for tangible and relevant challenges and opportunities.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What market did this partnership target
- What challenges and opportunities in sports did this partnership aim to resolve
- How innovative was the strategy driving the partnership
- How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the partnership
- What was the desired outcome of the partnership and to what degree was it successful
- How far reaching was the partnership (e.g. sports, markets, volume of users etc.) and what inherent legacies did it leave
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
Download the category form here
Multiple Entries can be used to give entrants a higher chance of winning or being shortlisted. If you have any questions regarding which category(ies) is best suited to your technology, please call our commercial team on +44 (020) 3150-2080
To explore the winning technology from last year see our 2019 Sports Technology Awards winners.
If you are interested in entering the ‘Most Innovative Sports Partnership’ category here’s some more information on why it has been included in this year’s Sports Technology Awards.
Sports has traditionally been about great partnerships – Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, Bryant and O’Neal, Torvill and Dean – and sports technology business partnerships are evolving, proving if not equally emotive, then equally compelling.
Across cycling, motorsport, broadcast, sponsorship, apparel, and communications, brands are uniting to create innovative, visionary tech-led solutions to many challenges in sports.
‘Most Innovative Sports Partnership’ is an established category and our judges tell us that they really enjoy seeing innovative sports technology developments amongst the entries.
As one of the categories which delivers some of our greatest surprises, we are excited to reveal the most dynamic partnership at the Sports Technology Awards ceremony in 2020.