2019 Sports Partnership category: Yahoo Sports Technology Awards
Most Innovative Sports Partnership – This celebrates technology-led work in sports, involving two or more entities, where solutions have been created for tangible and relevant challenges and opportunities.
Entries are invited from any organizations globally, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What market did this partnership target
- What challenges and opportunities in sports did this partnership aim to resolve
- How innovative was the strategy driving the partnership
- How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the partnership
- What was the desired outcome of the partnership and to what degree was it successful
- How far reaching was the partnership (e.g. sports, markets, volume of users etc.) and what inherent legacies did it leave
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.