2020 Technology-Led Campaign category: Sports Technology Awards
Most Innovative Technology-Led Campaign – This celebrates any campaign in sport (including but not limited to marketing, sponsorship, education, advertising etc.) that was structured around ground-breaking data insights or digital technology.
Entries are invited from any organizations globally, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What market did this campaign target
- What was the desired outcome of the campaign and to what degree was the campaign successful
- What technologies did the campaign adopt and why
- How far-reaching was the campaign (e.g. sports, markets, the volume of users etc.) and what inherent legacies did it leave
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.