Rights Holder / Governing Body category: Sports Technology Awards 2020
Rights Holder, Governing Body or Team of the Year
This celebrates the rights holder, governing body, international federation or team which, thanks to the adoption, use or creation of technology, has shown itself to tangibly improve its work. This improvement can be either in a single, significant area or across its entire jurisdiction or organization.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What was the strategy behind this entry
- How innovative, original, effective and technology-led was the delivery
- How far reaching was the work (i.e. did it encompass sportsmen and women, performance staff, fans, advertisers, rights owners, sponsors, commercial partners or suppliers, the media etc.)
- What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
Download the category form here
Multiple Entries can be used to give entrants a higher chance of winning or being shortlisted. If you have any questions regarding which category(ies) is best suited to your technology, please call our commercial team on +44 (020) 3150-2080 or register your interest for 2020.
To explore the winning technology from last year see our 2019 Sports Technology Awards winners.