Senior Executive of the Year category: Sports Technology Awards Startups
This award celebrates the senior executive, working in a full-time position, in a startup business in the sports technology sector, who demonstrated outstanding commercial vision and leadership throughout the period of 30 December 2016 to 30 December 2018.
Companies must be no more than five (5) years old as of 31 December 2018.
The judges will determine the winner based on their assessment of
- Company(ies) performance relative to strategy and objectives, and the executive’s personal contribution to this
- Company(ies) financial performance during this period
- How the executive has delivered value to company stakeholders
- The leadership offered to the company(ies) by the executive during this period
- An evaluation of any specific deals or partnerships forged by the executive for the company(ies)
The vision and strategy the executive demonstrates for the company’s(ies’) future profitability and growth.
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.