Series C Funded Businesses category: Sports Technology Awards Startups
These awards celebrate startup businesses creating technology or tech-led solutions, for any facet of the sports sector, which have achieved Series C funding. This category will be streamed into two awards based on annual revenues, one awarding businesses with annual revenues of less than £10m / US$13m, and one awarding businesses with annual revenues of more than £10m / US$13m.
Companies must be no more than five (5) years old as of 31 December 2018.
The judges will determine the winner based on their assessment of
- The entry’s business proposition / service
- What IP is owned (where relevant)
- What need in the market their work meets and defensibility of the market
- What its commercial objectives are and to what degree it has been successful
- How the Series C funding has been used and how this has benefited the company
- Their assessment of the entry’s company structure, growth plans relative to the market and evidence supporting claims of success
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.