2019 Technology for Elite Performance category: Yahoo Sports Technology Awards
Best Technology for Elite Performance – This celebrates technology which enables elite athletes or their managers and coaches to be more effective in improving performance.
Entries are invited from any organizations, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sport(s).
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
- What is the purpose/market for this technology
- What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
- To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (e.g. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
- How far-reaching is the technology (e.g. sports, markets, the volume of users etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)
- All judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential
- Entrants may wish to withhold highly sensitive information, but facts, figures and stats will carry more weight than testimonials
- The organizers reserve the right to request proof of any claims made in this form
If you have any questions regarding the application or any objections to a specific judge reviewing your work, please contact the Awards office and we will aim to help you in any way we can.